Asset-Map now allows advisors to customize their preferences in order to accommodate clients/prospects from various countries. This includes the ability to set country, currency, and preferred date layout.
Note: This feature is dependent upon your arrangement with your Broker Dealer.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Setting up Internationalization Defaults
- Setting up Internationalization on Household Level
- Internationalization in Asset-Map Platform
Setting up Internationalization Defaults
We recommend setting Internationalization preferences for your book of business based on what will apply to the majority of your households.
*Note: Default preferences in User Preferences will only reflect on new households added into Asset-Map Platform. This will not change existing households.*
- Sign in to Asset-Map Platform and go to User Profile.
- Click on User Preferences.
3. Click "Settings"
Setting up Internationalization on Household Level
Not all Households situations will match your global preferences - in those cases, you have the capabilities to adjust the Country and Currency preferences at the Household level.
- Search for an existing client, or add a new Household into Asset-Map Platform.
- Select Edit Household Details.
3. The Household’s Country and Currency can be managed by editing the corresponding fields on the Household Details page.
Internationalization in Asset-Map Platform
The effects of changing the country and currency can be seen in many different places.
- Open the Household Index (house icon in top left corner).
*Note: New Country and Currency columns are available. The currency symbols are reflective in columns showing monetary values.*
2. Click into the household’s Asset-Map to see the updated currency.
3. Click into an individual Asset to update/enter more information.