In this article
- Top Question Advisors are Asking
- How to save a note to a member or a financial
- View and print notes
Top Questions Advisors are Asking
Q. Why aren't my Notes printing, or why is the formatting off? This may cause an error that looks like this: "Unable to generate PDF - 'content'"
A. Pasting text from any other program into Notes includes hidden characters which Notes does not recognize. Paste plain, non-formatted text into Notes and use the Notes formatting Tools
Imagine sending this to the client post-meeting or before a client review...
How to Save a Note to a Member or Financial
- Navigate to a Household.
- Open/Add an Asset, Insurance, Cash Flow, Liability or Member.
- Click on the "Notes" tab.
- Type your notes in the text box. Format as desired.
- Click Save Changes
- make a task list for you, your administrator or your client
- type your questions about the financial or member
- place reminders for yourself
View and Print Notes
Within your browser
From the Reports tab, click "Notes" to view your notes within your browser.
Click PDF to print a separate page of notes.
Part of the report
Click the check box next to Notes and click Generate Comprehensive Report to include your notes in a multi-page document.
Tags: tasks, notes, beneficiary, todo, questions, analyze, reminder