Retirement contributions can be added into the Details section of any retirement asset. Once you've added the contributions being made to the asset, you can apply the contributions to a household's Retirement Target-Map.
Adding a contributions to a retirement asset:
- First, click into the "Details" tab of the retirement asset.
- Next, add the Annual Contribution amount and set the Start and End Age/Date.
Here's how to apply contributions to a Target-Map:
- First, open a Retirement Target-Map
- Next, click into the "What you have" section of the Target-Map.
- Under "Cash Flow Sources", check on the retirement contribution that you wish to apply to the retirement plan.