Retirement contributions can be added into the Details section of any retirement asset. Once you've added the contributions being made to the asset, you can apply the contributions to a household's Retirement Target-Map.
Handle employer contributions in one of the following ways:
- Add the annual dollar value to the employee contribution on the Details tab of the asset financial
- Add a cash flow financial onto the Asset-Map and name it "Employer Contribution"
- Add a cash flow asset onto the Retirement Target-Map's What you Have tab.
- Add or Click an Asset to edit the financial.
- Click into the "Details" tab of the retirement asset.
- Next, add the Annual Contribution amount and set the Start and End Age/Date.
NOTE: you can get accurate to the day if you select the Date option.
Here's how to apply contributions to a Target-Map:
- First, open a Retirement Target-Map
- Next, click into the "What you have" section of the Target-Map.
- Under "Cash Flow Sources", check on the retirement contribution that you wish to apply to the retirement plan.
Tags: employer, contribution, retirement, funding, 401k, 403b, 458, employee, plan