In this article
- Video "How to add a Delegate as your Team Member" (00:42 sec.)
- Remove or Replace a Delegate
Delegates are typically administrators or para-planner professionals who can help manage your book of business.
- Supports the advisor and can add/edit/update client data in Asset-Map Platform.
- Has access to their advisor's households but CANNOT delete a household from the advisor's account.
- Cannot view households designated as "private".
Remove or Replace a Delegate
To disable a delegate's access and retain a seat license, uncheck the Delegate box associated with the delegate.
Invite a new delegate using the steps outlined in the video above.
Assistants play a key role in preparing for a client meeting. Download our free pre-meeting checklist here.
Tags: assistant, para planner, help, household index, log-in, invitation, invite, delegate, delegations