In this article:
- Top questions advisors are asking
- How to Use
Top Questions Advisors are Asking
Q. Does Marker work on an IOS device?
A. Yes! Keep the zoom level to 0%. Don't use the zoom-in function of your browser.
Q. Why doesn't Marker work for me?
A. Most of the time it is because the zoom level is zoomed in. Close the Marker (click the "x"). Then zoom out to 0% and refresh the page. Click the Marker icon to start.
Q. Can I print my markups?
A. Only if you take a screenshot. (Be aware of any compliance considerations before doing this.)
- To enhance your client meetings, either in the office or remotely. It works with pen/pencil hardware as well as with your mouse pointer
- In training meetings with other advisors
- For seminars and group client meetings
Asset-Map Marker is a collaboration and illustration tool.
How to Use
Click the Marker icon or use keyboard shortcuts to start drawing on any Asset-Map page (Asset-Map, Target-Maps, Household Index, etc.)
Use Keyboard Shortcuts
- Toggle on - "CTRL+m" or "CTRL + ` "
- Toggle off - "x" or "CTRL+m" again.
While "on" use these single keys (no CTRL)
Erase - press "e"
Red marker - press "r"
Trash (remove all markings) - press "t"
Undo last edit - press "u"
Redo - press "i" (alternative, "SHIFT+u")
Black marker - press "b"
Exit Marker - press "Escape" or "x"
Use the Mouse
Click the marker icon to reveal (or hide) our sketching tools with which you can illustrate your points for your clients right on their Asset-Map.
- an eraser tool
- trash can tool to remove all markups.
- brush colors
- Clicking the "x" closes the tool group and turns off the markings. The markings you've made are retained when you open the tool again unless you move to a different page.
Print out marked Asset-Maps by using the print screen function on your device.
Markings will not be included on Comprehensive Reports generated by Asset-Map Platform.