In this article
- Top questions from advisors about the integration
- Import into Asset-Map
- Connect to an Asset-Map Member
- Orion features within Asset-Map
- Asset-Map features within Orion
Top questions from advisors
Q. Why does Orion add another household member and link the Orion assets to them instead of the members I already have?
A. This is as a result of how Orion handles "households". The solution: once in Asset-Map, re-assign the asset tiles to the appropriate members of your Asset-Map household. Delete the new avatar by clicking on the new avatar (either on the Asset-Map report or on the Members tab) and clicking the trash can icon on the Member edit window.
When you synchronize Orion with Asset-Map now and in the future, the tiles will update with new values correctly.
Q. Why do I get a 404 page not found error when trying to link Orion, even if I've already enabled integrations?
A. That's most often a case of an outdated cookie. Here is the 3-step solution :
- Disable the integration (click your name, upper right. Click Integrations then Orion. Click Disable integration.).
- Clear the browser cookie cache (usually pressing CTRL-DEL-SHIFT brings up the interface to clear browser cache)
- Re-enable Orion integration within Asset-Map
Import into Asset-Map
The following information is imported into Asset-Map from Orion:
- Member Names
- Member Information (DOB, Address, Email)
- All financial accounts stored in Orion:
- Account Custodians
- Account Types
- Account Values
- Orion Historical Account Value chart should display under the Orion tab within each financial as shown
Here's how you can import client financial and contact information from Orion into Asset-Map.
Connect to an Asset-Map Member
If an Asset-Map has already been created, you can connect a Member to an account in Orion. Open the Household's Summary tab and select "Orion" in the Integrations pane.
- Search for the Orion contact
- Select the Member the financials will connect to
- Click Import and the financial data will appear as tiles on the member you selected.
Orion Features within Asset-Map
Here's some of the amazing things you can do to have real discussions with involved clients.
Asset-Map Features within Orion
Asset-Maps can be part of your digital presentation from within Orion.
Tags: link, sync, member, household, connect, integration, financials, investments, error, troubleshooting