To see assets displayed in a certain order on the Asset-Map, a few things to know:
- Income Assets will appear at the top left or right of the members.
- Insurance Financial Instruments will appear above the household members.
- Retirement Assets will appear below income assets.
- Non-retirement Assets will appear below retirement assets, followed by Residence and liabilities.
- Cash Value insurance assets will appear below non-retirement assets.
The order of financials is first determined by type, then location alphanumerically, then value decreasing.
To re-order assets in the specific category (ie: Retirement assets, Income assets, Insurance assets, Non-retirement assets, Liabilities, and Residences) please number or alphabetize the Location of the asset.
Once numbered or alphabetized, the assets will appear going down the Asset-Map starting with A or 1.
Example: Insurance Carrier or Location text field "1. Company" will appear above "2. Company".
"a. Company" will appear above "b. Company".
NOTE: Refresh the web page to view changes.
Tags: sort; order; reorder; instruments; organize; rearrange