Your Asset-Map and Riskalyze accounts can be integrated, allowing you to seamlessly single sign-on and view Risk Numbers for both clients and their portfolios, all within Asset-Map Platform.
In this article:
- Top Questions Advisors are Asking
- Setting up the Integration
- Single Sign On (SSO) with Riskalyze
- Linking Clients from Riskalyze to Asset-Map
- Managing Your Integration
Top Questions Advisors are Asking
Q: Why aren't the Riskalyze scores appearing on the Asset-Map?
A: Viewing scores is optional. Turn on the scores. Go to the Asset-Map menu (slides out from the right). Select Riskalyze "on".
- Q: Does Asset-Map aggregate multi-member risk scores?
- A: Asset-Map does not aggregate multi-member riskalyze scores.
Advisors who use Riskalyze either do one of the following:
- Treat the entire household under one client email by having one combined risk number (completed by one party but mindful of each other) and then upload all their portfolio holdings into one "client" in Riskalyze. When they sync with Asset-Map, they are bringing over scores for that one party and then adjusting the location of the asset ownership on the Asset-Map; or...
- Both members complete the scoring. In this case you should be putting the portfolio of each person with the actual owner in Riskalyze. But this causes a problem with joint assets: Who should you put joint assets under? Then you SYNC BOTH people in Riskalyze and Asset-Map by going to the Household Details and looking for the other client (Asset-Map member).
The other thing you could do is do a modified #2 above when you want both numbers of their risk target to show but one score of the portfolio as a household. Put all the assets under one party in riskalyze and then none under the second person. When you sync both members you will get independent targets for each of them and a single portfolio score next to the primary member.
Setting up the Integration
Your Asset-Map and Riskalyze accounts can be integrated allowing you to seamlessly view risk numbers for both clients and their portfolios, all within Asset-Map Platform!
For Troubleshooting tips, here is our troubleshooting guide.
Setting up the Integration
The first time you use Asset-Map with Riskalyze, you will need to establish the integration:
- Sign in to Asset-Map Platform and click the User Menu > Integrations.
2. Click on Enable Riskalyze Integration.
- Enter your Riskalyze credentials to login. Note: You will only need to enter those credentials one time.
- Click “Yes, I authorize this request.”
Single Sign On (SSO) with Riskalyze
The Asset-Map/Riskalyze integration gives you Single Sign On access to Riskalyze within Asset-Map Platform. Once the above steps have been completed, the Riskalyze connection will be available in the Integrations tab.
You can launch your Riskalyze account by clicking the Login to Riskalyze link from the Integrations page.
Linking Clients from Riskalyze to Asset-Map
Note: The term Household Members is used in Asset-Map, where Riskalyze refers to those same members as Clients.
- To link a client from Riskalyze into Asset-Map Platform, start by adding a new client/prospect or search for the existing household within AMP. *NOTE: You must be the Lead Advisor in order to link households to Riskalyze*
- The Riskalyze integration for new and existing Households in Asset-Map can be managed from the Household Summary page.
- Click Enable to begin synchronizing the selected Asset-Map household with a client or prospect in Riskalyze.
4. Type in the name of the client you wish to sync in Riskalyze and click Search.
5. A list of clients/prospects in Riskalyze that match your search will appear below. Link Member to link the appropriate client/prospect.
Click Synchronize Household.
6. Once the member has been linked, click into the Asset-Map tab at the top to view the member’s Riskalyze scores.
7. To hide/show Riskalyze scores of linked accounts: from the right side menu (View Menu) click Riskalyze on or off switch.
Managing your Integration
Once you have linked Riskalyze to Asset-Map Platform, there are several ways to manage your integration: Search; Sync; Statistics.
Search: Go to Household Index to access your full list of clients. A link symbol will appear in the Riskalyze column to the left of any Household that has been synced with Riskalyze.
Sync: To update a Household’s Riskalyze score, click the Configure button found in the Integrations box on the Household Summary.
Statistics: The Riskalyze Integrations page of your account gives a summary of your integration including how many Households, Riskalyze Clients, and Riskalyze Accounts have been connected with your Asset-Map account.