In this article
- How to save a note to a member or a financial
- View and print notes
Imagine sending this to the client post-meeting or before a client review...
How to Add a Note
- Navigate to a Household.
- Open/Add an Asset, Insurance, Cash Flow, Liability or Member.
- Click on the "Notes" tab.
- Type your notes in the text box. Format as desired.
- Click Save Changes
- make a task list for you, your administrator or your client
- type your questions about the financial or member
- place reminders for yourself
View and Print Notes
Within your browser
From the Reports tab, click "Notes" to view your notes within your browser.
Click PDF to print a separate page of notes.
Part of the report
Click the check box next to Notes and click Generate Comprehensive Report to include your notes in a multipage document.
Tags: tasks, notes, beneficiary, todo, questions, analyze, reminder